Day 9 - Stimulating Him Through His Underwear

D.Love was feeling like he needed to escape, so I watched our son for the evening and entertained guests. He went downstairs to the bedroom to read a book. I knew he’d fall asleep in a wink (he has mild narcolepsy).

It was about 10PM when I came into the bedroom and he was crashed out with a book on his chest and all of his clothes I. I brushed my teeth and then snuck over to him on the bed. I started touching him through his clothes, undid his belt buckle and his pants and used my mouth on him through his clothing. I opened his pants and then stimulated him through is underwear.

I slowly peeled back his underwear so that just the head of his penis was sticking out. I went to town teasing and licking and sucking just the head. His shaft I stimulated through his underwear. By now he was pretty awake and fairly aroused. I smiled at him as I put his penis back in his underwear, stimulated his through then, then I slowly buttoned up his pants while using my hands and mouth, finally his belt.  I then slowly stimulated him through his pants.

I smiled at him mischievously and said that was a little tease, hope that’s okay. He said, "I love it. I love the tease".  Then he fell back asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!