Day 17 - Ahhh....Necking With Some Petting

I ended up taking a pass yesterday. Yes, I’m determined but last night I was so sick I was weeping and could barely hold my head up. Just someone talking to me seemed to hurt. But tonight, despite still feeling awful, I actually feel like making love. I feel so in love with my partner D.Love.  He’s been so great with me being sick. He’s looking super hot these days too.

At any rate, he didn’t think I was up for intercourse so instead he gave me a neck and back massage with kissing while he touched my genitals. I love having my back kissed. It makes me feel like the person I am with really loves and cares for me. I kept making requests for how I wanted my neck kissed, but D.Love wasn’t quite getting there.  It turned out he was just uncomfortable and all it took was me scooting down on the bed a little so that he had better access to my neck.

Ahhh....necking with some petting, so great even when you’re in a long term relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!