Day 3 - The "End of The Bed For Her" Position

D.Love and I were home alone in the afternoon (a rare occurrence). He was in bed flipping through my book, Blow Each Other Away, and wanted to try the End of The Bed For Her position. I am always glad to receive or give, but am feeling really excited about his eagerness to try new things. So we did just that.

He kneeled on some pillows at the end of the bed and had fun pleasuring me. I noticed myself feeling a little self-conscious, like my orgasm was taking too long. He reassured me that he would take care of himself and I need not worry about him. He kept his jeans on, which I thought was super hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!