Day 18 - I am Feeling So Connected to Him

Will this flu ever go away? D.Love is giving again tonight. One thing I love about sex...it can clear up your stuffy nose. Ah, but it only lasts for a moment and then back to being stuffy.

D.Love gave me some great cunnilingus. He did a lot of licking my clit combined with U-Spot and G-Spot stimulation.

Have I said lately how much I love this man? I am feeling so connected to him after just 18 days on this challenge. We are succeeding and it’s great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!