Day 58 - The Kind of Lovemaking Where You Know You Won't See Someone for a While

Long shoot day and then I had a show with Dr. Susan Block teaching oral sex lessons to adult film stars. It’s always a crazy circus there. What was interesting is that the men were all having trouble getting hard, and for an adult star this is the end of the world for them. Instead of taking my advice of slowing down, feeling their bodies, using their breath etc...they left the stage to try to go get an erection. They completely missed the point that erection doesn’t matter when it comes to oral sex, and sometimes it feels even better if you aren’t fully erect.

D.Love appeared on the show with me since we were talking about the 90 Days of Oral Sex Challenge. We didn’t get home until 1:00 AM, and we still had our oral playtime to do! I’m leaving tomorrow for a 10 Day trip to New York City. I’ll be doing media there and teaching the Super Sex Make-Over with Sheri Winston. So we had to be sure to get our 58th day in! Fortunately, even though I’d just had a 15+ hour day we were still energized and eager to connect since I was leaving. We had some great oral and then moved into intercourse.

The lovemaking was great. It was that kind of lovemaking where you know you won’t see someone for awhile and your bodies tell each other how much you will miss this connection. I will miss D.Love and his tongue greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!