Day 49 - Cuddling, Kissing and Talking About Life


I was feeling emotional today. I just really needed to be cuddled and kissed and to talk with D.Love.  Sometimes I just need a little heart-to-heart pillow talk time, and tonight was that night.

So he went down on me for awhile and then I requested that we just kiss and cuddle and talk about life for a bit. It felt great to not have to go into orgasm or not have to go into intercourse, but just to be able to receive cunnilingus and then take a bunch of time cuddling, kissing and talking until we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!