Day 36 - Is 69 Out of Fashion?

Today I was on Playboy Radio with Tiffany Granath, talking about the 90 Day Challenge and my new book, Blow Each Other Away. The question came up “Is 69 out of fashion"? First of all, how can a sexual technique go out of fashion? I guess it’s possible.

I came home and asked D.Love what he thought. He admitted that he wasn’t a fan of 69. I don’t know...for me it’s nice to do a variety of things.  69 can help me to associate pleasure with giving and wire me for having mouth orgasms. However, it is nice to be able to just focus on giving or focus on receiving.

Tonight we experimented. First he was on top. I like him on top. It makes me feel less self-conscious. Then I was on top. We provided each other with feedback, making this session feel much more like a sex lab than a lovemaking session. However, after checking about the 69 experiment and D.Love sharing with me that it’s not really his cup of tea, we had some amazing intercourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!