Day 55 - Sometimes, Simple is Just as Great

Shooting all day. D. Love and I were crazy exhausted after my birthday party and celebration for my oral book, Blow Each Other Away, and new videos, Yoga for Sexual Health and Pleasure, just coming out. Watch the trailer here!

We decided just to do some simple fellatio. At this point I have learned what D.Love really likes so I can easily go into that and please him. We did about 10-15 minutes of oral pleasure and then cuddled as we difted off to sleep. Sometimes, simple is just as great as doing something really, really adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!