Day 90 - WE DID IT! We Successfully Had 90 Days of Oral Sex! WOW!


With the 40 Day Challenge happening and both of our excitement surrounding it, it almost feels like we aren’t fully celebrating our victory. We’ve been talking so much about kink and kinky wiring, both the psychology and the techniques, that we haven’t really felt into this victory.

And tonight it went by with a little mutual oral in the middle of a hot scene. I reminded D.Love that we successfully completed our challenge and that we have much reason to celebrate.

This 90 Day process has had many benefits:

  • We are closer together than ever (I am actually spilling over with love and admiration for him)
  • We both lost weight during this time (Sure there are other contributing factors, but I do think that all the sex had something to do with it)
  • We both feel sexier (All those yummy sex hormones from orgasms combined with the weight loss have me feeling like Super Sex Goddess)
  • We both know so much more about each other’s bodies and pleasure triggers (Sex Labs and Experimental Sessions have contributed to us knowing so much more about each other’s pleasure and bodies)
  • We both had a whole lot of fun during the process (My cold and exhaustion aside, we had the best time connecting and pleasuring each other)
  • We both felt that we succeeded on a commitment to our relationship and our sex lives (This was super important and I had been challenged in the past with D.Love not following through, so it was awesome that he was so committed).
  • I’m excited because my sexual and professional needs are met and that helps me feel loved
  • I got proof for myself that these crazy challenges I come up with are helpful to our relationship and sex life.

I was surprised and pleased when a few weeks before the challenge was ending, D.Love said that he wanted to do another one to keep things going. That’s when we came up with the idea of the 40 Days of Domination project.

I’ll do a video with him soon so that you can get a first hand account of how this experience was for him.

What’s next for us? Well, after I dominate him for 40 Days, the tables will be turned and he will get a chance to dominate me. I’m greatly looking forward to it!

And for you?  I challenge you to at least 7 days of oral sex with your lover. And if you don’t have a lover, do 7 Days of Solo-Pleasure (I once did 101 Days of Pleasure and discovered all kinds of amazing things about myself).

You are invited to into this contest! Make comments on this blog about what you did, what you experienced and what results you saw as a product of doing a Sex Life Challenge!

Refer to when D.Love and I started this process for more information on how you can get started with your partner, even if they are resistant.

And if you want more information about the 40 Days of Dom project, well, you will have to wait for the book! (to be released summer of 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!