Day 84 - I Put The Collar on His Neck As He Worshiped My Genitals

In prep for our next project (40 Days of Dom), I planned out a Domination session for D.Love.

I was watching an instructional video called Secrets of Submission by Mistress Ivy Young. In it she had a game where you put your subject in a collar and then leash him. He has to worship a part of your body while keeping the leash taught.

I, of course, played this game with D.Love tonight. Placing the collar around his neck, I then explained the rules of the game and had him worship my genitals. As I released the chain, he had to back off to keep it taught. It was super fun and super arousing for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!