Day 82 - G-Spot, C-Spot Combo: A Great Build-up to a Very Powerful Orgasm

Last night we used a pass. We each had projects we wanted to work on. But today we took some time out mid-day to do a long cunnilingus session.

There were people in the house though, and I could hear them upstairs. As much as I am an exhibitionist on camera, I am often concerned about someone walking in on us in real life. The anxiety of getting caught turns me off. Whereas with other people the idea of getting caught could be a huge turn on, it’s just not the case for me.

But D.Love got me all shaky with a G-Spot, C-Spot combo and a great build up to a very powerful orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!