Day 66 - They Don't Call Me a Sex Expert For Nothing!

Tonight I returned the favor from last night. D.Love was being funny and requested “head nookie". I love a sense of humor in the bedroom! I gave him a little massage warm-up to help him relax from a long stressful day. Then I moved into licking and sucking. D.Love requested a few options (I love that he is starting to request things that he wants): trying bondage or combining fellatio with anal stimulation.

I made the choice of doing the anal stimulation since bondage usually involves cuffs or rope and that seemed a bit complicated for our late-night romp. I gave him some anal massage combined with fellatio and he LOVED it!

I love that I am with such and open partner. After his orgasmic experience, I was wanting a little feedback he exclaimed “They don’t call you a Sex Expert for nothing!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!