Day 81 - Turning On Your Partner's Mind

I’m so excited about the 40 Days of Domination project that it’s all I want to work on and talk about!

D.Love was going down on me but I couldn’t stop talking to him about how we are going to set up our new project. Just talking about it is getting us so hot. I can already tell it’s going be incredible.

The mind is an incredibly powerful tool to heat up your sex life. I believe that we spend way too much time trying to learn some technique that will get him or her wild, when instead what we really need to do is to learn how to turn on our partner’s mind.

Don’t get me wrong. I love great technique, too. But when you have the combination, it can send things to a whole other erotic planet. And that’s were we are starting to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!