Day 64 - Playing With Using Psychological Dominance

D.Love and I have been filming a TV segment for a major network. We got to do an extra day of filming to wrap up the segment today. They wanted lots of romantic mushy stuff of us kissing. So we took a hike into the woods for a little make-out session. They wanted lots of footage, so we just kept kissing and kissing and kissing for the camera. I love kissing him and I’m a bit of an exhibitionist so this was really fun. I whispered to him that we could count this as part of our 90 Day Challenge.

But that wasn’t the end of our fun. See my next book is going to be all about power play and BDSM, so for research D.Love and I went to see a Dominatrix who could teach us a few things to broaden our knowledge in the realm.

D. Love is really at home in this kind of play, so even though we had cameras following us around, he was feeling very frisky. I on the other hand was feeling super vulnerable. It’s not everyday that you let cameras film you being dominated!

I felt like I needed nurturing when we got there. She did give us some homework for our oral challenge, but instead we just kissed and had some really awesome sex where D.Love played with using psychological dominance (we didn’t use any toys, just words and suggestions).

I have to admit that it was REALLY hot sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!