Day 62 - A Great Genital Massage That Got Him Exactly Where He Wanted To Go

Coming off of my Super Sex Make-Over Retreat where I teach a class all about how sexy bones can be, I decided to treat D.Love to some fellatio combined with boney holds. He told me that he didn’t want to ejaculate but just wanted a relaxing time.

I placed my hands on his hip bones, while I used my mouth on him. Then one hand on his sacrum and the other on his pubic bone. Holding the bones helps to down-regulate the nervous system, so he was getting super relaxed. The more relaxed he became the more aroused he became.

He changed his mind about wanting to ejaculate. I put my hands to work and gave him a great genital massage that got him exactly where he wanted to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!