Day 80 - Super Hot Mutual Self-Pleasure Mixed With Oral Sex

I am beginning research for my new book, and D.Love and I have already chosen our next challenge.  We’re going to do 40 Days of Domination. I will dominate him for 40 days and then we will switch and he will dominate me for 40 days. It’s going to be very fun and very challenging. The 90 Days of Oral Challenge will overlap for a few days with the 40 Day Challenge!

We started talking about a very particular fantasy that D.Love has. I have been researching how to play with fantasy without actually doing the fantasy, but instead playing with your partner’s mind (with consent of course) so that they think the fantasy is coming true.

D.Love was super turned on just by the conversation. It’s one thing I am discovering about him – he’s wired Kinky!

D.Love went down on me. I decided to experiment with touching my own clitoris while he is going down on me. I quickly have a powerful orgasm and decide that it is time to do a little erotic talk with D.Love while I give to him and he touches himself at the same time. It was super hot mutual self-pleasure mixed with oral sex, all fueled with super hot talk about our new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!