Day 74 - Power Play and Kink. Blindfolds and Headphones

I am gearing up for a new research project related to my next book on Power Play and Kink. So I thought I’d get a little head start.

My friend Destin Gerek told me about a dominatrix named Isabella Valentine who uses her voice to get her subjects into submission. It’s a form of erotic hypnosis. I bought a couple of her audios, set up my computer, headphones and a blindfold.

I blindfolded D.Love, then laid him down on the bed with the headphones on. I had only listened to a small section of the audio, so I hoped it was good.

I started to touch him lightly and give him some fabulous fellatio while he listened to the submission audio.

It was a creative session, which I really liked. I asked for his feedback afterwards. There were parts of the audio he really liked, and other’s that were so-so for him. He wanted it to build to climax more, but it just kind of left him in the hypnotic state. I’ll have to listen to the whole thing next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!