Day 76 - Enhanced Pleasure With The Liberator Heart Wedge

Last night we took one of our passes, but tonight we came in strong with a creative cunnilingus session.

I loved The Accommodator so much that I asked D.Love to use it again. He’s not as big of a fan as I am, but there is something about being penetrated while he is going down on me that feels especially amazing. To make it more comfortable for him to give, we used The Heart Wedge by Liberator. That seemed to help with the neck pressure he was experiencing as a result of using The Accommodator.

I had a great orgasm and happily rolled over to a blissful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!