Day 86 - Not Allowed to Have an Orgasm. Because I Said So!

D.Love’s assignment tonight was to memorize my rules. He couldn’t remember all of them so I had to come up with an appropriate punishment for him. I decided to use a rope tie that Mistress Ivy Young had taught to me during the one day intensive that I did with her as a Dominatrix. Whew! Our sex life has gotten super spicy this week!

This particular tie is much like a penis restraint, so it was perfect for torturing him with a little fellatio. And he wasn’t allowed to have an orgasm...because I said so! We do have to do the last few days of our oral challenge after all!

It is amazing to me how much D.Love is wired for this and how much I am learning about him and his pleasure through this process. I highly, highly recommend these challenges and I’m very glad that I practice what I preach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!