Day 73 - Hand and Mouth Combinations Aren't Just For Genitals!


“That was awesome!” Those were D.Love’s first words after I completed his session.

He had requested back, shoulder and neck kissing and massage. Hand and mouth combinations aren’t just for genitals! I gave him long licks up his spine, nibbles and bites (D.Love requested I take bigger mouthfuls of skin as I bit), massaged my breasts on his back, stroked my hair on his body, blew my breath on him after licking him (this is great because it almost tingles and feels super cold).

“All great!” D.Love said. He was having Kriyas (energetic orgasms) the whole time. You would think I’d just gone down on his nether regions with this awesome feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!