Day 65 - I Finally Let Go, After a Long Build, Into Climax


Today we did a very long Cunnilingus session. It started out in our guest room, but I couldn’t focus because of the way the energy of the room felt. So we moved into our bedroom. Both rooms were too cold. It’s hard for me to relax or get aroused when I am too cold. (Words of advice – warm up your play space before you begin and set to the temperature of the receiver.)

I needed a lot of blankets wrapped around me to get warm enough. D.Love was very generous with his time and his energy. I was fearing I was taking too long to get to orgasm, and that his tongue had to be wearing out. But he kept going and going.

It felt really good, overall. However, I think I’ve been solo-pleasuring too frequently and just having way too many orgasms. I couldn’t get to orgasm...nor did I really feel that I needed to. D.Love, however, was determined. So I used my tools: breath, sound, pelvic floor movement, etc. I have to practice what I teach right?

D.Love used a new technique. He was using very shallow penetration with upward pressure combined with firm flicks to my clitoris. That felt really awesome. And combined with my tools, I finally let go, after a long build, into climax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!