Day 7 - Parenthood and the 90 Day Oral Challenge

I had made a plan earlier in the day to have a wonderful extensive oral sex and intercourse session with D.Love. See...I'm doing research for my next book on the topic of BDSM and I had spent the entire afternoon with a professional Dominatrix. I wanted to extend the session to where I went into a deep erotic trance....and I had a lot come up for me (I'll write a lot more about this in my next book).

However, our son wouldn't go to bed. He was up until almost midnight and he had a cold so he had stayed home from school and in bed most of the day. I just couldn't get him to go to sleep. So I was in a very bad mood by the time I got to bed. I just wanted time to talk, to share with D.Love my afternoon and to sup up a great session with him for that night. But it was soooo late by then and we were both terribly exhausted (D.Love frequently gets up at 4 or 5AM to start his work day and I am usually up at 6AM with our son). My bad mood was permeating the air. I love my son, but sometimes I don't like being a parent!

At any rate, I simply asked D.Love what he would like. I think he hates this question since he never answers it. He’s all wishy washy and just says, "Let’s see what unfolds". I was upset because my plan fell apart and at this point we really didn’t have time to sink into much conversation about our days.  I felt like I needed a check-in, but at the same time wanted to get on with the oral for the day so that we could go to sleep. I kept pushing D.Love to tell me what he wanted.

Finally he told me (in a rather crass way, which I liked) that he wanted me to go down on him while stimulating his anus. Then he wanted to have intercourse. Perfect! I could do that and it is one of my favorite combinations to perform. I did some Teasing the Rosebud, Pulsing the Rosebud and Spiders on him. I didn’t do a lot of sucking or engulfing just a lot of licking at his Frenulum. This was a magic combination and sent him over the edge in about 10 minutes (we never got to the intercourse).  I practiced a little White Tigress meditation during this time. Doing this changed my state completely and we both floated off to sleep feeling happy, connected and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!