Day 12 - Can You Catch a Cold From Going Down?

D.Love is afraid to catch my cold and he asked me if I thought you could catch a cold from giving oral. I have to do some research on this. My throat is on fire and I feel awful so giving to him seemed out of the question.

We decided that it was safest to explore some body kissing. He basically worshipped my upper body with his mouth and tongue. He kissed down my arms to the inside of my elbow, a place where I can have orgasms if done right. He kissed to my breasts, played with his mouth on my nipples, then went across to my other arm.

This was perfect for a night when I was feeling icky and he wasn’t sure about catching a cold from me when going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!