Day 25 - He Was Self-Conscious About Hair Grooming

I’m making up for all my sick days by giving a lot. I also am enjoying going through the different techniques in the my book and getting feedback from D.Love.

Tonight we did a sex lab that included Hold Hands and Smell All The Way to His Delight. D.Love gave me feedback and I made adjustments to make each one better for him. It was awesome.

I wanted to keep going, but he didn’t want to do the Testicle Techniques. He was self-conscious about hair grooming (See, he’s a bit complicated in some ways in that he wants to be all perfect for me. Not that I’m complaining. I love that he’s concerned about too much hair down there and my pleasure). So we’ll wait for another day to do all of the Testicle Techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!