Day 16 - We are Dedicated...Even Through Sickness!

Man oh man! I am really sick. Really, really sick. Poor D.Love...he’s stuck giving until I get better.

He’s so sweet. He gave me a great massage since all the coughing hurts and this flu has me aching all over. He said “I just think you need some nurturing touch." And that’s what he did, combined with his tongue, all over my body. We are dedicated.

He asked if I wanted a pass. No way! I am determined to make it through this challenge...and so far I’m feeling really positive and successful, even with my sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!