Day 4 - This Time the Oral was 69 Position

Early morning. No one was up yet so we took advantage of the moment. The sun was rising and it was perfect to wake up to some kissing and petting. But my mind was racing about all that needed to be done. Sometimes it takes some more intense stimulation or breathing to get me in my body and out of my head.

D.Love always knows when I am in my head. This time the oral was 69 position, just for a little while before we dove into intercourse. I was glad for the intercourse, but noticed that I've really been enjoying just having oral lovemaking. It makes me wonder what it would have been like just to limit our challenge to only oral sex. Don't get me wrong, I love intercourse...I just wonder what it would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!