Day 27 - It Was a Fellatio Day Today!


It was a fellatio day today! I decided that before I go down on D.Love, I want to know if he wants to have an ejaculation or not. This way I know if it’s a tease session, a sex lab, or a pure pleasure session.  He stated that he didn’t want to ejaculate, he wanted the tease.

So I decided that my goal would be to get him to the point where he wanted to change his mind and ejaculate, but I’d still hold him to his desire not to. I achieved that very thing through giving a combination oral techniques with some of my favorite genital massage techniques. He got to that point where he was really aroused and close to ejaculation. I stopped right there. He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!