Day 19 - Open Mouthed Kisses with a Little Suction

I am still sick, but I didn’t care. I wanted to go down on him after all these days. I love giving oral pleasure. It’s one of my great pleasures.

Tonight I gave his penis lots of long licks. I kissed his penis, which he gave me feedback on. Instead of puckered kisses he wanted open-mouthed kisses with a little suction. I added some scratching to his inner thighs, head and belly. He showed me an area on his lower abdomen where he likes to be touched and scratched. I never knew this about him before.

It’s so exciting to me to discover something new about someone I have been making love to for so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!