Day 1 - The More Pleasure I Feel, The More He Feels

I received. D.Love really gets into my pleasure. The more pleasure I feel, the more he feels. What I love about oral sex is that you can just get right into it, unlike intercourse, which doesn't feel good if there hasn't been some kind of warm-up.

D.Love started by kissing me, then went below for some flicks on my clit with his tongue, and then some awesome hand and mouth action (D.Love's Delight). After I had an awesome orgasm, we kissed and cuddled some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!