Day 28 - All Groomed For Sex Lab on Testicle Play

D.Love came home from work just to have oral sex with me. Ah, I felt so honored. We showered together and then D. Love groomed so that we could do a sex lab on testicle play. We did the techniques from Blow Each Other Away that included both oral on the testicles and anal touch.

Today he wanted to have an ejaculation. I think that after last night’s teasing he was ready for an orgasm with ejaculation. I went to my fool proof technique that I know really works on him. I provide licks to his Frenulum while I stroke his shaft up and down with my hand, while my other hand teases his external anal sphincter. Within no time he was over the edge! And then we were both back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!