Day 30 - Feeling Yummy to Just Let My Body Melt Into His


Super sleepy and relaxed tonight. Different from exhaustion, just very relaxed. This time I fell asleep as D.Love was reading stories to our son. I woke up and then woke up D.Love so that we could head to our bedroom. 

I wanted to give tonight, so I checked in with D.Love. He said he just wanted some love, some nurturing and that he didn’t want to ejaculate. Sounded good to me. So I wrapped my body around him with my legs wrapped around his, and my head on his belly. It felt yummy to just let my body melt into his. I did a lot of massage on his inner thighs, his belly and his low back. I did Fun With His Frenulum alternated with simply sucks to the head of his penis. 

We were both so, so relaxed.  I thought for sure that I would just drift off to sleep, but this weird monkey mind started going crazy worrying about everything. I ended up staying awake until 4AM working. Sometimes my be inspirations come in the middle of the night so I just went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!