Day 23 - Not Taking Lack of Erection or Orgasm Personally

I’ve decided that D.Love is a complicated man. I am okay with that. It’s just humorous to me that he is sexually complicated. There is a myth out there that men are easy. D.Love definitely breaks that myth.  Men are not so easy. I talk about this in the book, maybe D.Love inspired me. At any rate I gave him fellatio tonight and he was all in his head this time.

He’s been really stressed lately and I think that that was adding to his complication. I’m glad I’m not easily frustrated and that I can help him uncover pleasure and move through challenges. I also don’t things personally. Too many women see a man’s lack of erection or orgasm as a reflection on their attractiveness or desirability. I just know that sometimes sex is complicated, so lets all just relax, have fun and laugh it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!