Day 88 - I Rewarded Him With Some Great Fellatio

I’m exhausted after last night. Emotionally I feel great and D.Love is simply glowing! However, it is a lot of energy coming up with these scenes every single night. While I would recommend that couples do 90 Days of Oral Sex...I don’t recommend 40 Days of Domination all in a row! It’s was too much...and if I wasn’t writing a new book on the topic, I would more than likely change the rules to something a little less energy consuming!

D.Love was to go to the hardware store and pick up some 3ft pieces of bamboo in varying thicknesses.  He did his task well. I played with them a little bit on his butt. I was gentle since we are just starting out and Caning is a "yellow" for me (meaning I don’t know if I am all that into it, especially on the receiving end).

He did well, so I rewarded him with some great fellatio. More than anything I am having so much fun! Although I am exhausted, I get super charged once we start the session/scene, and time disappears. After the scene, we crawl into bed and D.Love gives me feedback. He said I could go so much further with the canes. I was surprised since he had told me he wasn’t really into pain, and most of the pain stuff he had marked as a "yellow" as well.  Surprise, surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!