Day 83 - A Warmth Spread All Throughout My Nether Regions

D.Love was asleep when I came in tonight. He’d been away on a camping trip for the weekend with our son, so I was anxious to connect with him. I also had been working all weekend on my new book, which meant that I had been uncovering more fully my own Erotically Empowered Self. She was ready to play. I woke him up gently.

I was given this new oil by the owner of Jaya Wellness which he calls Yoni Oil. The oil is an Ayurvedic blend that has arousal boosting herbs infused into it. I have been very excited to try it out, so tonight I slathered some on before D.Love went down on me. D.Love said it tasted really great.

I felt a warmth spread all throughout my nether regions, and lubricated very, very well. D.Love did flicks to my clit and gave me a Clit Quickie! Then we cuddled and drifted off to sleep together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!