Day 79 - Massaging His Thumbs On My Outer Labia

D.Love spent a lot of time kissing my entire body. It was very relaxing. He continued the relaxation by giving me cunnilingus in combination with massage.

He did this great technique where he was going down on me while massaging his thumbs on my outer labia. I was tired, and it was so relaxing that it was moving in and out of sleep, which was fine for both of us.

He knew I was exhausted and not feeling 100% and our intention really was just to put me into a blissful sleep. It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!