Day 59 - Yummy Reuniting Kisses and Oral Love

I’ve been away in NYC for way too long. It was a whirlwind of a trip...teaching workshops, meeting with publishers, doing major media, etc. I did manage to see a very sexy play called Sleep No More – highly recommended. At any rate my flight didn’t get in until well after midnight and I thought I’d be way to exhausted to pick up our 90 Day Challenge.

However, seeing D.Love was awesome, and since he was willing for some late night/early morning love, I dove in with him. We had lots of yummy reuniting kisses...that led to some yummy oral where we both gave and received. This led to awesome intercourse.

The whole experience was very filled with passion.
It is so good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!