Day 43 - Sleeping Zombies Need Love Too!

D.Love is dealing with some really intense exhaustion. I am so grateful to him for hanging in there with our commitment. He’d been asleep already for 2 hours when I came in from juggling work and getting our son to sleep. D.Love was a zombie. Does Zombi oral sex count? I felt like I’d just walked into an episode of the Walking Dead.

Even though I’d barely slept the night before I was very energized, the complete opposite of my zombified partner. D.Love so sweetly got up and cleaned up for me. I started on him kissing him, kissing his nipples and doing a variety of techniques with my mouth on his chest. I gave him a lovely sensual massage with lost of penis play and lower body touch. Zombies need love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!