Day 50 - Playing With Him With Extremes

D.Love was sleeping when I came into the bedroom tonight. I crawled under the covers with him and started to wake him up by taking off his clothing. He frequently sleeps with all his clothes on and sometimes even his shoes. I don’t know how he does it.

I was in a super creative mood so I started playing with him with extremes. Here’s a hard firm grip...here’s a soft grip. Here’s fast...here’s slow. I just felt so in love with him, so grateful for this journey we are creating together. I built him up slowly to a powerful orgasm with ejaculation. I did a little White Tigress Absorption Meditation. After cleaning up we cuddled, rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!