Day 33 - He Liked the Penis Straight Up Position The Best

Once again our son just wouldn’t go to sleep. We’ve been reading these books that he is so into that he just wants us to read and read and read. D.Love was all edgy and stressed. He was in a mood, so he suggested another quickie session where I give.

I decided to help him shift his mood with a little oral fun and to also learn some things about him. I played with penis positions. I did the same two techniques with his penis on his belly, his penis held straight up, and his penis pointing down towards his feet. He liked pointed down least of all, mostly due to the fact that he has a curvature (awesome for intercourse, but not so awesome for this position). He liked the straight up position the best, so I played there for a little bit before we drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience or question! We are so glad that you have decided to participate in your own Oral Sex Project. (Or as I like to call them in my new book, "Sex Lab".

We invite you to return to this site and continue to share your experience! You MAY just be the one to receive a FREE phone/Skype session with Jaiya!